Sunday, September 22, 2013

So I decided to start blogging since my health is up and down. I'm trying to do what I can to get things back on track but it is very frustrating. Pictures will come later.

I'm 36 and have lived in Arizona for a little over 7 years. I was born in Nebraska and have lived in Connecticut and Massachusetts as well. I enjoy talking to people online and meeting all sorts of people. I am single with two cats who are my babies. I know some people can relate to that. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about a year and a half ago and I've been trying to adjust to new symptoms over the last few months. The fatigue is the most frustrating for me.

I love reading and playing Chefville and Song Pop on facebook. I also love listening to music. My favorites are country and show tunes. I also enjoy traveling and swimming. I used to watch a lot more tv than I do now but I am very excited for the new season of Grey's Anatomy. Some of my friends say I watch too much reality tv. I enjoy in no particular order: 19 Kids and Counting (been obsessed with the Duggars for a long time), Tia and Tamera, Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, Sister Wives just to name a few. I've gotten behind on a lot of the shows because my laptop is too slow and I don't have a tv near my desktop. Not sure what I'm going to do when the new seasons start up. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment